Sunday, October 5, 2008

Type Casting

Good evening.

In my last post, I mentioned that Fall Fest was approaching. Well, it is now over, and I can discuss the happenings and results of the last week.

First of all, 41's theme was Ancient Egypt, and our queen won. Huzzah!

However, I was not really a part of 41 Fall Fest this year, because G2 nominated me to be their king candidate. And for their theme, they had me dress up as (what else?) a mad scientist:
The girls then dressed up as half-animal/half-human mutants, cyborgs, and other monsters to be my creations throughout the week.
I also had an Igor:
It was very fun walking around campus, eating at Saga, and going to class as a mad scientist. I was told I looked like Dr. Horrible (from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog), the guy from Back to the Future, Einstein, and Yzma (from The Emperor's New Groove).

And, to top it all off, the results came in today, and I was crowned Fall Fest King alongside 41's Queen.Another 41/G2 monarchy!

Edit: Pictures as well as the airband videos for both 41 and G2 are up one the 41 website (link newly added on the left).

3 comments:

Geoff said...

Good job. :)

paquito said...

Grey now has his throne and once again it has been proven just how awesome 41 & G2 are. Congratulations Grey!

Anonymous said...

Nice, Grey. Minus my obvious bias for your Doc Oc costume, gotta say this one's pretty awesome.